Things to Do in Fremington
At the Dales Bike Centre you can hire a road or mountain bike from a fleet of 30 top of the range bikes, all of which are of the highest quality, regularly safety checked and made sparkling clean after every outing.
Bike hire is offered by the full day or half day, or if you wish to hire a bike for longer a discounted rate can be applied. Included in your bike hire is a helmet, pump, spares pack and a map to help you find your way around the local dales. If you are unsure where to go don’t be afraid to ask the team at the Dales Bike Centre as they will happily advise you on great routes for your capabilities.
To hire a bike, you shall be required to pay a deposit for each hire bike of £50 swipe of credit /debit card to Dales Bike Centre, and the ID of the cardholder such as driving licence or passport.
For further information regarding Bike Hire in the Yorkshire Dales please call 01748 900 420 and quote DB042.
- Half day bike hire – 3 ½ hours
- Full day bike hire
- Multi Day Hire – one full day rate for first day, plus half day rate for each additional day.
Recommended clothing and safety elements:
Those under 18 years must have a responsible adult with them who is over 18 year old.
Number of participants
(6 road bikes coming shortly)
- Full Suspension MTB - £50.00
- Hardtail MTB (Orange Clockwork RRP £850 or Trek 4500) - £34.00
- Trek Road Hybrid Bike - £28.00
- Child Seat - £18.00
- Child Trailer (2 Seater) - £18.00
- Tag-a-long - £18.00
Half Day Bike Hire Charges
- Full Suspension MTB - £35.00
- Hardtail MTB (Orange Clockwork or Trek 4500) - £26.00
- Trek Road Hybrid Bike - £20.00
- Child Seat – N/A
- Child Trailer (2 Seater) – N/A
- Tag-a-long – N/A
Please note: Child seats are suitable for children from around 9 months to 6 years or a maximum of 20kg
Why not ask Hannah on the Dalesbound Facebook page
This provider also offers:
|Guided Mountain Biking||Fremington|
|One to One Mountain Biking Tuition||Fremington|